Prospective contributors are invited to submit a paper of up to 8 pages with color images in the conference style. The review will be double-blind. Accepted papers have to be presented at the workshop. Extended versions of the best papers will be published in Computer Graphics Forum.
21.06.2013: Paper submission deadline - extended to June 23, 2013, 23:59 GMT 05.08.2013: Acceptance notification - delayed to August 6, 2013
- 19.08.2013: Camera ready version
- 23.08.2013: Early bird registration
- 11.-13.09.2013: VMV 2013 Workshop
Paper Preparation and Camera-Ready Paper
Please download the author final version template which contains a LaTeX template for the camera-ready paper, style files, and formatting guidelines. On submission of the camera-ready paper, you will also need to provide a signed Copyright Assignment Form.
All submissions must comply with the template style and formatting guidelines of the authors package. Additionally, please follow the guidelines below when preparing your paper:
- papers must be written in English
- all papers are to be printed in color
- papers should not exceed 8 pages, including references and figures
- each paper must start with an abstract of about 100-150 words
- papers must contain previously unpublished work and not be submitted concurrently to another conference
- accepted papers must be presented at the conference by one of the authors
- submissions must be prepared for a double-blind review: enter the paper ID generated by the electronic submission system into the authors field of the paper template and leave the affiliation blank. When accepted, you will need to re-upload a camera-ready version with the author names and affiliation filled in.
- additional materials can be uploaded with the submission as well and will be included on the conference proceedings DVD
Papers and supplemental material are submitted using the SRM submission system.
Papers will be presented by giving a 15 minutes talk with 5 additional minutes for questions and answers.